Sunday, December 19, 2004

finally....

well..started the day wif nt talkin wif my dad..=@..was so bored decided to go out alone..went to return the vcd i rented.."honey"..nice movie..well..went to j8 and walk arnd alone..man..im so bored..=(..walk in every single shop and have no idea on wad to spend on.juz gt a EAR fone..nt head fone yea..tt cost me 50 bucks..juz earphone..for my mp3 la..walk and walk..sat down at coffee bean sippin on choco and eatin bread talk slowly juz to kill time..when i gt hm..mom bought me a new spring bed..at last!!at last!!hope im gonna sleep like a baby tonite..=)..trainin at 4 tmr..and all set up on wad to wear on tuesdae goin on to town probably..beige cudoroy wif tommy canvas shoes and dunnoe wad tee yet..ahaha..k..guess its snowing at china now..ahaha..my frend told me..how lame..singapore oni rain..boring..can u imagine if singapore snows...weird!well..wanna watch tee bee now..chao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home