Saturday, December 18, 2004

I HATE MY DAD .

see tt title down there..he's sucha fuck..fine..i didnt do well wif my N's..but hey.only 2 malay guys gt promoted..me and my frend.its my biggest accomplishment in studies in my whole life..dun i at least get a reward..show tt he's happy for me..fuck!!!urGhZz!!im boiling inside!!ive never been angry for so long..i juz want a reard..feel happied for..my mom's nt workin fine...i dun expect anything frm her..its juz im use to nt gettin ANY things frm her..but my dad.he's working..fuck man...cant at least my dad be happy for me..sucha fuck..bloody jerk..jack ass..fucker..fuck!!uRgHz!!!!!!!damn..how can i release the pain?no way to..my whole life..this is my biggest accomplishment...dun i deserve something..at least something..came back frm work and shouted at me frm the hall when i was in the room."man!!pass of fail?!?!"..pass dad..i said..he replied..ok good..tts it..fuckin juz feel like fuckin punch him on his fuckin face...tts the feeling now..after i thought abt it..i really deserve at least something frm a dad..b4 taking the results..theres nt even a wish of good luck!!i DISLIKE u..hear this..god..send this msg to him aight..my bro which is ure flesh and blood too..dislikes u..hear that..get a life dad..
P.S...dun ever think ure gonna fuckin live with tender loving care frm me when u get old..cause 1 day..1 fine day.im gonna burst all my feelings out to u..and it'll make me so much better..and the opposite thing will go to u..i stuidied for u to make u proud and happy...i go to the gym to follow ure footsteps 3 times a week intensively to make u proud and happy..this is nt gonna end..im gonna be sucessful one day..and u'll juz sit back and watch me treatin u like wad u have treated me..u treat me like fuck..i'll be quiet..but nt for long..once i see ure mistake...i'll express all of my feelings out..physically..mentally...wadever it is..i wnt stand u for long..others might..but nt me...fuck off dad!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home