Tuesday, December 14, 2004

a day at town...

gosh..b4 i say anithin..my right eye hurts..was washing my face and the lotion gt into my eyes..ahaha..how clumsy..well.went to town wif azmi..only the 2 of us..at last i can release all my boredom out..went to all lacoste outlets in singapore...wee!!!juz love it man..well..think im gettin a tommy hilfiger for sch next year..and im aiming for the nike shox..uRgHhz!!!so nice..and a lacoste polo sport..tt'll look great on me..well..my bro juz bought me a adidas water bottle for his pay check..-_-..i have to be grateful..ahaha..most of our window shop are disigner stuffs...ahaha..ehem..ehem..went to watch BLADE trinity..it was a nice movie..it has a twist..and a well balaced action pack wif a little blend of humor..heard yayan's gettin a bf..all the best to her..gd luck emily!anyway..the best part is..went for pizza for dinner!!!ahaha..pizza!!pizza!!my hair was so wavy!urghhz..hold on maman..adam brody cummin soon..ahaha..tmr trainin at 1..im tired..im broke till thursday..urghhz!!!bought a new BLING BLING!!!ahaha..thought of gettin a lacoste sch shoe..but all the white ones are ladies..-_-..i juz wanna get to the beach ah..i do everything alone.leadin a lonely life..but its impossible to go to the beach alone..noway man..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home