Saturday, December 04, 2004

its saturday and im at home...

hMm..woke up wif nobody at hm..mua mom went to malaysia for some wedding shits..cant be bothered man..ahaha.dad came back arnd 2 and asked me to accompany him sell some antique stuffs..a sexaphone to be specific..ahaha..how lame..i dunnoe y he's so into all this shit..but the thing is..antiques stuffs are fuckin expensive..they r rare man.know wad im sayin..ahaha..gt 20 bucks frm him..=)..at least theres a small token.then when to BK for lunch..dad talk to me abt life 1 on 1..its juz between me and him..there r reasons behind Y im moving out..after that went to centre point..got a myself a levi's jeans..-_-..how i hope my dad would smoke wif me..ahaha..its so arkward me smokin alone..-_-..wad a son..brought him to lacoste boutique..gt the price for a polo tee..120 bucks..he didnt buy for me.ShUcKs!!!its so..so..so..WOW..ahaha...yea..after that went hm..den after tt..ah..nth much oredi..chao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home