Monday, September 26, 2005

speechless...

i only gt myself to blame for the results im gettin now..i flunk my math..dun ask me how much..i thought i cud do it...but i didnt...went to sch wif a burnt skin..-_-.its so piercing pain..nv had one b4..its a experience...kept on applyin moisturisers..wadever it is...first period was art...i was damn sleepy all day long..yesterdae was a blast...had a canvas to finish the paiting up..wad da.....math results was shit...damn shit...dun give a damn much bout english....malay..and other la....math math math...y isnt it in my blood!!!t'cher asked me if i gt any help..i said yes..sucha shitty day...gt hm wif no food cooked..when i took my nap..which i really need one.my dad woke me up tellin me to fix the stereo..wad da !@#$...the way he told me todo was like orderin me..i juz gave a face..i didnt even say a word..every single time im at hm..its always gettin worst...i dunwan it to be..but they're makin all the shits..i wish i cud talk to my dad nicely.but he cant...as my cuzz said..."u had sucha hatred towards ure parents for how they r treatin u since a kid..i cant say anithin else"..my family knws wad my dad is like..!@#$ la..no mood now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home