Monday, September 19, 2005

the spirit of Velentino Rossi is gone...

b4 tt..velentino rossi is a super bike cham..an italian champ for yamaha motor bikes hus only 19 years of age..

well..woke up in da morn for leg trainin..(yea i knw amy..u dunwanna hear all these..u wanna hear the ending part of this post..)..it wa fun as usual..=)..bla bla bla..den gt hm..cudnt even sleep..so blast the stereo wif metallica concert..escaped frm goin to some religeous shit with my parents..hehe..said im muggin...when the sun was up..everythin was fine..wait till the sun goes down..

so had planned to mug..wif ruz..clara and yani..i was early as usual..haha..thought im gonna be late..the first bad luck thing was i cut myself while.....nvm..in da toilet..den bought my dinner and sat at the study place eatin..hehex.bla bla bla..yada yada yada..was feelin kinda arkward already when they came..haha..den amy came..bla bla bla..it was lanterns festivals..so yea..it was kinda smoky man..had my sprite storm as usual..kikiki...yani had 2 leave early coz she gt curfew..played a lil of the leftovers candles..haha..kept on disturbin clara bout her eyes..haha..muahah!!den when goin hm..tts when the sway thing happen..was listenin to some rock shits..and i rode kinda fast on my bike..last gear..wanna do like valentino rossi..fuckin low turn like u see in super bike racing..i skidded...chin first to da road surface..remembered my head bounce on the road twice..urghhz!!and scraped my right knee on the road..urghhz!!and i cud hear laughter..i was amy..-_-...my chin was so fuckin numb...so juz rested awhile downstairs..amy was sayin like im kanye west now..haha..GIMME MONEY!WHEN IM IN NEED!!RrRRaAAAARRaAAA....haha..knee hurts like hell man when put under running tap..i shouted!luckily didnt wake up my parents...applied anticeptic..hopefully it'll be fine..had to sleep side ways...b4 tt..had my supper...i bit my tongue badly..urhhz!!suay again...its like the LEG day!!


been thinkin bout these "things"..i think ive made up my mind...juz see how the flow goes..best of luck maman...

lesson learnt...nv try to be like a racer without safety pads...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home