Friday, September 16, 2005

HaIr.....daY....

gawd...gt hm at 2 am last nite..ruz sent me hm..hehex..thanks bro..i juz cant go hm alone..den studied till like 4 plus..den i dozed off i think..sigh..chem chem chem...but fuck..stupid things came up on the paper..im gonna fail..i feel tt..urghhz..the apper was at 8..im suppose to assemble at 720..i woke up at 7 30..!!!!!!!!!!i was went straight to da toilet..brush my teeth wash my face..dun even hav time to bathe...hop in da cab and im off...cass's name was in da list again..-_-....always late..juz went i wanna sped off to da hall..the councillor asked my my wallet..wad da...i said u can hav my ic..den he said..no i cant take..i need ure wallet...wads the diff!!!my ic wud be in my wallet...tt is when i knew i cudnt run away frm detention..
detention was shit man..i did detention all alone..wearin the stupid construction vest..the colour is SO luminious..fist time wearin it..so embarassing..juz when i finish detention...cass did hers..sigh..y so late!i cud hav someone to talk to..haha...went hm straight and den sleep...gawd..juz needed it man...

after nap when to TPY alone...sigh..everyone was bz..ruz's asleep..so yea..had my haircut at hairstudio.feel like a new man..haha.juz da pimples must GO!!!.damn..shud hav gone to de elementz...nt much of a difference..bla bla bla..had bubble tea..had lunch there too..called yani up..everythings fine..=).. seth is back wif summer..=)so romantic..haha..
joyce!!!!where are ya!!!so bz muggin for promos!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home