Saturday, September 17, 2005

tEmPeRamEntaL...

gawd oh gawd..boy oh boy..juz feelin down..y..i cant even ans it for myself.most comes frm da family..i juz wanna stop quarrelling wif mama..but y mama??y do u always hafta make me raise my voice??y do u always bring up bout da past..let bygons be bygons..pls..nv for once u'd ask abt my day..my life..wad im goin tru.y arent u like a motherly figure to me..dad...i hav nth to say to u..i hav enuff of ya..im totally speechless and im givin up..both of u..stop botherin me..im nt gonna be a sponge absorbing wadever u say..wadever ure tellin me to do..i hav my own views and opinions...since a kidd..im proud of myself tt i cud tolerate all these..every single day i come hm after sch..i juz gotta raise my voice and bang the door..reason??im nt gonna state it here...

today was m.t paper..prelims...it was a breeze i can say..happy for tt..but lets juz pass tt..its the "core" subs tt im suppose to put effort in..after sch..headed straight hm..i was the first guy to be in da bus stop..=)..as always i must say..had my nap..bla bla bla..den went for trainin wif ruz n al..amy went earlier...so yea..after trainin headed to bishan S11..but passed by j8..this is one of the highligts of da day...the song "you're beautiful by james blunt" juz suits the situation..."....and i saw your face...in a crowded place...and i dunnoe wad to do...cause i'll nv........"gawd!!!so ruz was practically pushin me..givin me the confidence to say hi..i was wearin like shit!!was after trainin...i dunwanna continue..its juz so embarassing and i admit..i WAS stupid...i blew it..cHeEbs...after tt juz chilled out...ruz met clara..so juz followed him..yani wasnt there..so yea..i juz feel like something is up..but juz dunnoe wad...curiousity i guess...i juz wanna stop thinkin bout all these..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home