Wednesday, March 16, 2005

RESTLESS......

heylo heylo..haha..im juz so so fuckin bored rite here rite now..eveyone is out..she's at swensens..till this hr??wad da..and plus shes nt feelin well..girls r juz girls..stubborn..well..went toa pa yoh today for work out..ive gained weight again!so..wads my surpise man..haha..had luch at banquet..den went hm..fuckin shag man..wonder y im feelin so restless today..gt a comment 4 my previous post frm my ex..shes mad at me..haha.."FUCK YOU"..u aint fuckin me man..hehehe..i knw shes gonna be mnad at me for long..i knw her man..haha..chill yea..u knw hu u r..;)..
went swimming yesterdae....man i was shag!!ahaha...i cant even swim 2 laps...haha..all due to smokin..sigh..need to work out more on my lungs..had guitar lessons also yesterdae..learn how to play bona Nova type of songs..my ins said it'll melt a girls heart..haha...how corny..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home