Monday, March 14, 2005

its been ages.....

the title says it all..its been ages since i updated my blog..hmmm..i dun think i can recall all the things tts been happenin arnd me...first of all..i gained weight..im 65 now..happy man!haha..all i want now is either maintain this weight or increase..nt decrease pls!!!hehe..well..today juz went for work out at bishan clubfit gym..kinda restless the whole day..i wonder y..it made me more restless after trainin.but this guy in da gym made my day..i really admire his physique..(im nt gay..)..he's tall..well defined physique..all along i thought he's a chinese..den he came up to me.."eh..badan kau bagus eh.umur kau brape?" it means..hey..nice body..wads ure age??i said im 16 and he was shock..ahaha..i always get tt all the time..i was wearin singlet juz now..no..get wad i mean..haha...he made my day!he's really a cool guy..think he's arnd 26??rides an african twin bike..k..den after tt..went to eat..didnt finish up my meal.haha..went hm and sleep!
k..yesterdae bought my lacoste shoe.=)..at last..went to this cheer leadin comp at suntec..man those chics was HOT!!!!sizzling hot!haha..bump onto my ex..ahaha..she was wif her bf..how nice..shes still da same size..ahaha..k..shudnt say anithin else..

2 Comments:

At 10:12 PM, Blogger Synji and Tito said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 10:13 PM, Blogger Synji and Tito said...

Your Ex here:
Fuck You.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home