Tuesday, March 08, 2005

uRgHhZ!fuckin bored

damn..nth to do rite now..im now sittin alone in wif the class in da comp lab..kinda peaceful anyway..hehe..lifes kinda fucked up yesterdae.havin tt book is great..its the da vinci code..really a nice book!u guys shud check it out too..interestin and facinating..haha..anyway..wanna post sumthin tt came up in mua life..i gilr confessed tt she likes me..its unbelievable and really unexpected..it nv came up to my mind tt she'll like me..till now..i still dun quite believe for some reasons..(i'll mention later on)..well..first of all she didnt even really say y she like me..weird uh??overall i ight consider her..c'mon..i juz knew her!haha..but yesterdae sumthin happebned..i read her blog and she brought a guy hm..hMmM.tt made me wonder..i gt kinda piss...why muz i be piss!?!tts the question i need to search for..sigh..is she still the same towards me.??i dunnoe man..lets nt mention names aight...my frends hgave been talkin bout her and askin bout her..sigh..i knw im soundin really cocky now..the class is really noisy..so waddaya expect...well..i'll update later on at nite..;)...yesterdae..gt to chat wif my old frend tt i haven been talkin to fir sucha long time..that indo dutch girl..hehehe...miss her!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home