Sunday, January 23, 2005

sucha friendship day..ahaha

well..didnt start the day really well..luckily my frend called to ask me out.pHeW!i dunwanna be in a reunion helf in my house later on..ahaha..how rascal.went to suntec..i was feelin low all the way..shes nt replyin nor shes pickin up..wads happening?y am i feelin like this?uRgHHz..i kept talkin bout her wif my bestfrend..chEebS..=I..had lunch..walked around there..nth tt i gt attracted except for the nike shox..again!ahaha..damn!i juz want tt shoe..lacoste is under renovation!UrGhZ!my fav brand..hehe.i wanna get the snow cap.kinda cool...but its nt snowin in singapore..so yea.had lunch at BK..again!its been 3 straight days tt ive been eatin those.i juz wanna gain weight!65 kg and i'll get a reward frm my personal instructor..hehe.walked arnd again..she still hasnt reply..=(..went to TPY.k.ive been there yesterdae already..makes me remind of her.haha.hush hush pls..had bubble tea..damn mine sucks while my friend's is nice..its so cheap!1 buck for any flavour..and it taste "kinda" the same as coffee bean..uRgHhZ!im so jealous..ate at banquet..4 bucks juz for a chicken rice??damn i didnt saw the wstern food stall..damn!again..ahaha..went back to amk..chilled at a place..talked everything out..we juz clicked yea??ahaha..he is certified as a gud frend now..hehe.we're nt gays!haha.its juz tt i wanna forget bout my past frenz..tts all.finally i know bout his family background..it was sad man..well.the bottom line..he's nt to be blamed..its juz life..sometimes..life juz have to be unfair.fate??maybe??sigh..no name shud mention here alrite..u know hu u r guddy frend..im happy u explained it all to me..dun worry aight..24/7..i'll be all ears to hear bout ya..;)..when we're talkin..the fone suddenly rang.!!!is it "her"?!?!NO!!urghhz.it was my other frend..i was happy for a second..den after arn 10 mins..it rang again.its her!!ahaha..im so happy..well..silly her to make me worry when the reason ive been waitin for all day long is cause shes been sleepin..-_-...silly u!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home