Wednesday, October 20, 2004

TiRed maN!!

hMmM..started the day off at the gym..2nd session for me...next session is gonna be on fridae...goin for a job interview as a banquet tomorrow at 4 season hotel..hope i'll get it..cause im deperate for a job..my whole body is aching man..how i wish i could have someone giving me a full body massage..wOoO!!..that'll be totally sUhweEeT..hehe.my rams aches alot!well..tts all a good sign..means my personal intructor has done his job well...its all growing dude..hot maman will be HoTtER!!!hehehe..after training i went straight home..slept.den gt up for buke..*yAwNzZ*..need enough sleep man..the rating of muscle growing is the most rapid when ure sleeping cause ure body is recovering..been reading alot of fitness magazines lately...haha..wads happening to maman!!kk...i shall stop for now..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home