Saturday, October 16, 2004

2nd Day of fasting...

im much more starving than yesterdae...wonder y??i had pizza yesterdae..and todae i only had black pepper burger..=(..so lazy to eat rice and dish..k..time is 1 35...woke up at 930 when im suppose to wake up at 10 as i have guitar lessons at 11...tt nadiah's msg woke me up...uRgHhZ!its afternoon already and "she" hasnt msg me..haha..weird..wad made her resist me..hehehe...IM HUNGRY!!!i just finish washing.polishing.mopping my room..i dun give a fuck abt my mom..she wanted to talk to me but i juz ignore her...this is my room man...i do wad i wanna do..i clean whenever i wanna clean it...noone is gonna control my life..i aint a dummy..altered 2 pants..1 Lee jeans and 1 smart pants...alright bout it la..lemme see...wads new in my room.the placement of my amplifier..new poster!haha...(Alicia Keys)..i un fancy her that much though..im into this actress name Rachael Bilson..but she's attached!shes one of the starts frm the O.C..nice show.nobody's online..maman's so EMO..besides..im listening to an emo song...haha..(handsdown by dashboard cofessionals)..nice..2 thumbs up..im so influenced by emo...emo..emo..emo..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home