Monday, October 18, 2004

NiCe dAe!!

;)...well..started of my first dae of the week in da gym...havin a personal tranier is so much fun and motivating..hehe..went back at arnd 3.and went off at 4 again for jammin session wif mua frenz..i really improved alot in guitar skills!so happy..everything was fine UNTIL i quarrel wif my mom AGAIN..haish...parents wont juz admit tt there are wrong.the chil is always the one hus wrong for them...so sucky..got a mail frm WIDA!!!!ehehehe..tt cheered me up a little..hehehe..she juz gave me a mail out of da blue moon..it was nice of her..bla bla bla..so tts it..ive mastered a scale!!i can juz play my own solo's wif any songs...nt any la actually..hehehe..all thanks to my guitar instructor..hehe..really appreciate him teachin me..anyway.u guys can check him out at wala wala pub/bar at holland v every wednesday nite at 9 30..its a must wacth performance..it'll be better to come abit later cause the start of the songs is mostly jazz and blues...so its kinda boring for ppl nowadays..haha...chao!

1 Comments:

At 8:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY! guess whu is here?!! WIDA! *wiDe gRiNx* hmmm.. im upset to c u in dis state~ *sObx* *sObx* sori yurhh i curnt b dere. poly life is liek invading all mah free time.. *sIgHx* but anihoox, hang on dere aite?? share wif mi EVRITINK wen i hav tha time.. SMILEEEEEEEEEEEE~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home