Friday, October 15, 2004

Hate Being At Home ! ! Aint SWEET !

well well..the title says it all man.i stayed up till 4 am todae..ate.den went to sleep.woke up at arnd 1 +..and i realise..hey.im fasting!kk..6 hrs more to go..hehe.got a call frm "her"..haha.it was expected..knew she cannot resist me..(being apart)..haha..watch GU HUAT CHAI episode 1..in my mom's room..i realise she was goin out.so i called her..and guess wot..she replied me by shouting at me..wad the fuck..i called her nicely!den i juz slammed the door and when to carry on watching my show..gosh..i juz wanted to ask her for a favour..den she came up to me and asked me to leave her room..man..i was like..just half way watching my show!fucking BITCH!!!so i went to my room.slammed the door.i punched my closet..i juz hate her sometimes..maybe..most of the time..i juz feel like wanna break my fast at tt time.i need to smoke..uRgHh..but i can resist eventually..time was 3 30pm..watched under one roof..den following of that was anak metro...gosh.."shanaz" juz reminds me of yanti...its been awhile since i chat wif her..=(.so now.im juz online for awhile..den goin to take a nap..i dunwanna eat my mom's cooking!urghhz!..juz gonna get down..buy some food and eat myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home