Monday, June 13, 2005

vintage!!!

hMm..so wads poppin??juz gt my dinner out of da microwave.=)..supper actually..well..wad hav i did today..woke up at 8 and gt ready for trainin..met bob..he cahnged his suspensions..cool..honda civic is great...love it..affordable..oil consumption all alrite..=)..train legs today..damn..now my ass hurts..its all connected..dun think guys tt hav nice ass comes nataurally...=).its all hard work man..hehe..den after tt wanna hav my nap but its impossible..my neighbour is blastin wif his karaoke..uRgHhZ!!malay songs summore!!headache man...stan still remember to msg me eventhough shes far away at jakarta..=)..thanks!en after tt went for dinner wif amy..walked arnd j8..nth new at all...-_-..went hm..suddenly gt an idea of trading stuufs wif amy..ahaha..i gave away my vintage lee jeans and michelin shirt..haha..vintage man!!haha..hope u like it amy.;)..he oso borrowed my timberland bag...hey better take gd care of it man!haha...its frm my sis..tts all for today..still coughin..;)

2 Comments:

At 6:32 AM, Blogger Chief said...

U forgot to mention u met RUZ!!
U idiot!=P

 
At 3:25 PM, Blogger mAmaN...mAn-O... said...

"itu la die"..ahaha...chill out man..hey i need u to make a tag board in my blog..!!hehe..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home