Friday, May 20, 2005

friday!!!!hehehe....today was kinda cool...nt much of a prob..;)

man..im shag now...juz gt hm frm trainin...den went for dinner too wif azmi and alvin...ruz's nt arnd..he;s bz today wif some interview and all..so yea...went to sch today as per normal..gt called up infront of the whole sch for nt attending physics remedial...wadever man..uRgHhZ...physics common test was shitty man..it has always been since he became my physics teacher..so yea..i almost lost my wallet!!ahaha....went to hav dinner...placed my wallet at the side of the table...after eatin..went to smoke...den i realized my wallet was missing..ahaha...wad the !@#$...ran back to mac and check it out...gosh i was so relief to see my wallet on the table...haha..taken care by one hot fair chinese chick..haha...damn i like her..haha..my heart was pumping when our eyes met..haha...whoever u are..thanks babe..;)...well..da mystery gal in da gym was always looking at my area when i work out..hehe..tts wad amy says...wonder if tt is juz words of confidence or really true..hahaha....its all cool..one day..i'll get to hit on her..haha..i juz dun hav the guts...hehehe...well..drinking my protein now and listenin to "juz a lil bit - 50 cent"...=)...peace out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home