Sunday, May 08, 2005

jelly legs!

its sunday mornin!woke up at 8 30 realizing tt its rainin..really rainin heavily man...and to find my dad had left hm..juz thought i could take a ride to the gym..so washed myself up and all..had a light breakfast..den headed to the gym..trained my legs..man my butt feels tight...love it!soon..i'll have a tight ass..=D haha..for the chicks aight..nt gays!..after trainin went to parkway parade to get sumthin but the equipment wasnt there...asked the sales asistant to check if its available at any other outlets...centre point reebok is avalable..so headed there..gt my dad to drive me there...man now my stomach's growling...my thighs and butt aching..even walking up the stairs is a toture..gt hm..smoked and had my nap..wonder was ruz is up to now..haha..meeting him tmr for trainin...amy in the other hand is trainin..wif??alone!..haha..poor guy man.he cant make it tmr..its all abt dicipline man...tts wad im talkin abt..juz heard frm someone tt my OLD frends r in jail..sigh..i have no pitiness for em..they knw wad they r doin and the consequenses...rest in peace guys...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home