Tuesday, June 28, 2005

today is the date where i first cried....

happy birthday maman..=)..well..cudnt get to sleep last nite..thought abt someone..hehe.shHh..wonder wad today's is gonna be..well.gt wished by quite a sum of ppl..thanks alot guys..really appreciate it..=)..hMm..well.gt a testimonial cum wish frm "her"..yes!!!haha...so so happy..well..after sch..went hm straight and took my nap..den gt out alone to celebrate my birthday..sigh..but eventually..ruz..amy and alvin came..=)..tt really melts me..amy and ruz gt a me a topman shirt...THANKS GUYS!!!! honestly..this is he best gift ive ever gt frm a frend..millionz of thanks..for al..(ali cine)..dun feel bad yea??hehe..i was more den happy tt u were wif us..=)..guess wad..she added me in msn already!!hehee..step by step maman..dun get too excited..=)..hMm...well..i juz gt hm now..wanna take my shower..chao!

thanks guys hu hav wished me happy birthday..and especially ruz..amy and al..for sparin the time to chill out and nt forgettin...the great topman shirt...(amy..get a size M will ya??haha...kinda big..)=P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home