Saturday, June 25, 2005

uRgHhZ! ! ! HECTIC DAY !

the title says it all man..urghhz..woke up realizing my monitor is not workin..wad da fuck??wad happened??i really wonder ya knw.noone touched it..bla bla bla..gt really really pissed..didnt even ate my breakfast..:@ den after tt went work out..didnt have the mood too..my peeps kept makin me luff when its juz nt the rite time.uRgHhZ!..i knw its wrng to say i hate my mom..but i juz guess tts the phrase tt i would describe it as..after workin out..gt a miss call frm my dad..called him back and gt a news tt he juz changed his car suspension..haha..cool..looks nice.sweet.low ridin baby..head hm..asked dad for cash and gt a new monitor..i admit it..im someone tt is demanding.if i want sumthin..i want it now!nt abit later but NOW!damn..gotta carry the monitor arnd..kinda heavy for tt box man..well..sacrifice baby..knw wad im talkin abt..had dinner at BK wif amy and ruz..den headed hm..they chilled at my place..tt amy dozed off as always..-_-..u gotta drink coffee ma man.haha..we wore the same outfit juz now..haha..even an aunty realized it in da bus..haha..chilled and chilled...bla bla bla...tmr headin town..prayin tt i would get cash again...frm my mom which is like IMPOSSIBLE..urghhz!dunwanna think abt it.makes me sick!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home