Sunday, January 09, 2005

PiCnIc!!!

yea..had guitar lessons at 12..but my ins came at 1 instead..-_-..stania havin tuition at 12..=)..cOol...after tt went to east coast to chill wif family..im nt sure myself to call it fun or nt.im the youngest..so..its like im the only one hus nt married yet..and plus..nt havin children yet..my cousin brought shisha..wOoO...im smokin non stop all nite long babeh!it was mango flavour..stania was partyin at pasir ris instead..but she said its borin..wonder y??ahaha..most of the topics are abt the GYM..ahaha...its like in the family man..every single one must be fit..well..its living a healty lifestyle though..ahaha.well..gonna wake up early tmr for trainin..at bishan..my dad will be there..my 2 cousins will be there..and my step bro will be there..wad a family..ahaha..anyway..today's highlight is i experience shisha..ahaha..its cool!im fuckin stoned...ahaha...but my throat is really like dehydrated due to half hour of smokin those non stop..im glad tt im keeping in touch wif her..really really happy..she made my day yesterdae..or is it she made my evening??wadever.im juz happy!dun have any plans or tmr afternoon..hMmM..maybe juz slack at hm and do my home works?ahaha..how gd am i?!k wanna log out now..wash myself up and gonna bang the bed..peace out!!ahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home