Saturday, August 12, 2006

juz another day of chomps.....

okidokie..was really really pissed off this afternoon..well...basically gt a call frm my manager in mariott tht theres slot for tonight n sunday..so i was happy..like finally..theres a slot for me to work..cuz im realy dead broke ever since ive stop workin..den wen i rushed hm today after sch.gt a call frm my work colleuge tht im cant work this work cuz its full....wtf la...big big sigh....

so gt hm n gt another prob...my bursury was rejected cuz i need e latest payslip frm daddy...so asked him to pass me ASAP..so hope thing wud b smooth...cash cash cash!!!!!after tht watched tokyo drift.was kinda alright la..nth much to expect frm car movie..its all gonna b racing n bla bla bla...hahax..yea so had my nap den headed out tp chomp chomp at nite wif clara..gt a call frm amy's sis..hahax....shocked me..thought wad happened!!but she called for a 20 percent discount frm GNC..haax..it does come in handy eh a VIP card...ok done wif tht....met up wif jansen ,desmond.wayne n melody....had my dinner there which didnt gt me full.....my fav seafood hokkien mee was unavailable..muz wait 30 mins..ur ass la 30 mins..hahahx.....den headed to drink..clara left first cuz shes headid to club at momo..den wayne n melody left cuz they wanna sleep badly...hahax.they;re goin to e beach tmr...double dates...gt invited but dunwan la!!desmond nt goin..no frend..n im off hm...guess im meetin amy tmr...so yea!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home