Monday, July 17, 2006

resttttttt.......

hmm....end of e week..so its monday today..yesterdae work was really busy....simply hate sunday breakfast whereby all e guest wud hav late breakfast..n u gotta turn over for lunch asap...uRghhz...but my area was cool though...practically spent half an hour chattin wif this guest couple hu was havin breakfast in my area...knw wad kept e conversation goin on??its after e guy asked me wheres e harley davidson dealer in singapore...so yea..my dad used to ride a harley...so i do knw bout harleys....hyeah...frm harleys...we talked bout bikes...bla bla bla....even told me he rode till 220m/hr...yea...miles dude.thts back in his country la..wif his kawasaki 1300cc...phew....thts fast dude....

so after work had my nap...noone was free...so went down drinkin wif my cousin...bla bla bla..kill sum time..called izz..hahax...my ex...like wtf...talkin bout e "past"..u knw i knw....hahahax....yea..so tingling....so today i hav nth to do....so free...feel so empty with no work..hahax.ermm..cleaned up my room...sweep...n all...den back to sleep....wake up n off to e gym....yea...after 3 weeks of nt workin up.den went to s11 for dinner...damn..miss e old times...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home