Friday, October 29, 2004

uRgHhZ!!!

well..went training at 1 juz now..next week is a different theory!wOoO!okidokie...well after that went sort of window shopping..fuck..i regretted most of the things i bought!i can get a dkny or swatch watch man..i wasted my money on this guess watch..urGhhZ!and wasted my money altering my pants for 20 bucks which accumalate arnd 100 bucks for my jeans when i can get levi's!!uRhZ!wad a waste..money is so hard to find now in singapore..sigh..called ritz calrton hotel juz now asking if theres any position in the fitness centre..but they say they'll pass my number to the manager.as iF!!but i was recommended by my trainer wot..the mash cap that i bought..damn.i feel like it doesnt look nice on me..its a nice cap..but it doesnt match my skin tone.wadever..everything has pass..wanna change my fone..but nt sghx 600 A.wanna change something better..sony ericsson or panasonic maybe??my trainer die die wanna get an ipod..haha..ive been telling him."how many songs can u hear in a day man!!its nt tt traveling in singapore takes hrs.."..haha..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home