Thursday, October 28, 2004

sHoPpInG!!!

went to the gym at 12 todae..gotta go early cause have to go for an interview later on at 3.had a chat wif my bro..talked bout lots of stuffs..really useful talkin to him.hehe..hope he's juz there for me...gave me suggetions on wad to get..so after interviewin..went shoppin.man..i dunnoe y im juz like nt in da mood to talk bout my dae..made confession to someone.my mind is runnin wild.urGhHz..k..bout some U2 shirts..jeans..reef sandals..mash caps..watch..some VD tees..bermudas..bla bla bla..and im left wif 50+..sigh..y did i confess??i juz wanna take things as slow as possible..dunwanna mess things up..once it tanggles..it shard to unwind..urgHhZ.."someone"..pls dun get shock or anithin..be neutral and..nvm..i dunnoe wad im sayin man..samsung sghx 600 A is 370 bucks for fist hand and 260 bucks for 2nd hand..darn...i really want tt fone..wadever..im nt feeling well..so much of cold drink juz suxs for me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home