Friday, June 16, 2006

back to weekends.......

yea yea....its back to weekends..so collected my pay on thurs...but damn..tried to rush hm...seriously i did la!!until i gt piss at myself.juz hate rushin...tryin to b on time to mediacorp wif amy for e singapore idol result show...but i cant...damn!!!!!!!!!was kinda piss cuz i was damn hungry la...urghhz..so gt hm....ate...n went to sleep....e next thing i realize when i woke up was tht its 4 am....i was like..errrrr......ok....i didnt wake up at 830 to watch e singapore idol result show..my gawd..so washed my face...dad is watchin tv..football....wad else...he said its a stupid match...sweden n paraguay...hahaha....

gt to sch....bla bla bla.....everythin was fine...was freezin..didnt bring my sweats along....yada yada yada....gt hm n had my nap...i gotta work frm 7 am to 10 pm tmr...n 7 am to 3 pm on sunday....woooo.....gotta b tiring weekends...it wont b like b4 though..thinkin bout hows gf's doin n stuffs...n yea..talkin bout tht..she juz doesnt quit wantin to juz anger me does she??y??wad else do u want??im piss...happy?? ur sucessful....done la...ler...ego la.....call me stupid la...i nv even call u bitch..but my frend did la..so yea....dun blame me though..k...all along uve been havin a blog which i didnt knw which u said u dun hav wen i asked....shud i b angry??aiya....over a blog..wads done is done..maman's always happy...=) spread e happiness...aint emos...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home