Tuesday, April 04, 2006

this is life...today is fuck up monday...

aha..woke up..n gt a news frm zee tht one of her frend gt into poly wif 27 points..ha!!fuck la...washed up and everythin....practically spend half of my day seding letters to polytechnics...get my results n shits copied n all...by den it was like 4..so juz nap...great.....it rained...n rained even more..comfy...yes it is..so thought of headin to tpy n cancel my trainin today.no mood also.damn..by den i was starvin.hadnt ate anithin...no mood to train..so was havin e idea of meetin up wif e guys...agreed...ruz said meet up later cuz he ate already...but it gt cancelled...so aite den...cant b fuck la..headed to bishan.had my dinner..bla bla bla...walked arnd j8...bump onto sum gym buddies...walk n walk..window shop...sianz...ruz thought i was wif amy.all misunderstandin...watched V for vendetta...ok la e movie...finished at 12...by den.too late to chill out wif ruz also..fine..im sorry aite??cudnt get any calls frm ppl...cudnt msg...cuz my pre paid value is left wif 0 cents.....ArhHghhZ!!!!n had to walk all e way hm frm J8...when reach hm..my cat started scratchin on my earphone wire...fuck!!den realize tht sum wire gt detached...cb!!tried listenin...1 side gone....wa damn fuck la..dad is gettin every chance to get me sit down infrnt of him tellin me wad to do wif my posting....fuck la..yea..ppl hu doesnt wanna hear this.fuck off den...cant b fuck wif inhumanity....bloody cb!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home