Sunday, February 05, 2006

e rOom is done and im broke....

so sat everybody was back to work except for me...ruz followed me to hav a heair cut...bla bla bla...he bought prOtEin!!hyeaH!!!!ahahaha....but e consumption is kinda weird....hahaha.....cuz its like he's sleepin in da day and alive at night.....-_-....so after tht i headed to amy's werkplace..cuz i wanted to ikea so juz thought of dropping by....bla bla bla..when i gt all my stuufs there...cinsisting of a wardrobe...table..pillow....BED MATTRESS...towel..bla bla bla....everyone was like givin me a look like.."how e fuck he's gonna carry all tht hm???"hahax....but i was so relieve when i gt in da cab....at last!!so assembled all e furnitures....had sum rest den headed to back to queestown to meet up amy and go for a drink...this is DA highlight!!ahahaa....so went to liquid kitchen bar...edinger was really nice...taste smooth...a gd "drink" to strat e ball rolling...so amyw as like hogging on e fone....ahaha...i was ju zchillin out havin fun....after my first glass..i knew i cant stop...damnit....so i ju z went.."1 more bottle.."again and again....and ending up burnin another hole in my pocket...i start scratchin my head.....amy was at one side laughing his head off at me....but damn..ruz's nt there....so we've planned to head there again at e end of e month....thts like....ruz and me end work.and amy is on holidays for his 2nd year....woOo..!

so today is sunday...had a gReAt sleep man.wif e new mattress..and e drinks..its a plus plus plus...gt ready and headed to sim lim square....make it quick.i gt e PS2 for e homies...so it'll b much more fun!!!!!ahaha.rather den juz movies...by den..im flat broke....im prepared for it...for now.juz get my ass my ass back to work and wait for e next pay day..=)..so its like finished my pay in 2 days....thts a blast...bAm!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home