Wednesday, September 07, 2005

its tuesday..kinda cool..

well...woke up like arnd 11 45??as usual..check my hp to see if anyone msges...amy called up to go for swimming..woOo!!!so went swimmin wif ruz and amy..this is juz a way to motivate myself to quit smokin....amy was like..swimmin 1 lap after another non stop..!!!and b4 tt we went for runnin at da stadium.."it was juz 2.4 km.."..wad da!!2.4 is nt "JUST"...k la..i salute u for tt..hail amy!!howdie howdie!?!?!i skipped like 4 or 5 laps??haha..mostly swam wif ruz..it was nice..really nice..pushin ure mind to da limit....ure breathin and all..its all abt endurance baby..after tt went for lunch at LJS.candid amy a few times..haha.gag man.i'll post da pic.check it out peeps..the fit guy gt candid...gt hm..had my nap..and planned to self-study but ended up in a group study at macs..somoene made my day by sayin.."i didnt knw u smoke...u dun look like a smoker.."..haha..wOoO...i dun i dun i dun..thanks yea??u knw hu u r..and do tag once in awhile man..tag board is kinda "silent" nowadays..

after havin my nap..so went to macs..studied physics.uploaded da pics.yada yada yada..amy's lappy showed sum freaky stuff tt i dun wanna think and imagine abt it.theres a website for it..heres the link www.tokeikedai.net.my .wadever it is..im nt visitin tt webby..urgghz!!!shudnt hav watched..ruz is as usual..always freakin me out..he off the ligts when i was half way amy's kitchen wantin to pee..and i changed my mind..damn u!!!i'll get my revenge bro..i will..slacked at amy's place watchin mtv..i gt stuck on da magic box!!

"its my party..my style.."..rite amy.P DiddY in da house...so ure hood up!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home