Monday, August 08, 2005

sunday was all cool baby...

well..lets talk bout saturday first..hmm..well..went out wif the fam..went to malaysia..johore..it was boring la..-_-.nth there...nothing to look at..nth nice to buy...but juz bought PIZZA!!!!!!!!!!!!!muahhahaha...my fav...my fav...hehe....den after tt went for a religeous thingy..fuckin boring..sitting wif legs folded...wah!!!pins and needles man...i cant even feel my leg lor..nt even move it..sigh...well..but my niece made my day..haha...she said."if i were younger..i would hav tackle u!"..haha..den my aunt even spank my butt....woOo!! and another aunt thinks im a play boy which is so nt true lor!den headed hm..met ruz den played pool....bla bla bla...den headed hm..

well..sunday mornin went for leg trainin...damn!so suay for a early mornin..guess wad...i fell in da drain...urghhz!!the first thing i did after gettin one of my leg in da drain was to see if theres anyone arnd...pHeW.!!!lucky noone...so embaressing...stupid drain....thought is was damn solid..which looks really solid lor to step on...BAM!!haha...kinda hav a big cut....urghhz!!after trainin..dad asked me if i wanna go to da beach..thought of tanning abit..but nahz..headed to town wif amy..den met ruz...saini and his girlfrend..walked arnd town..it was really funny lor..really thought of gettin a top man tee..short sleeved...haha..all laughed at me after i try it on.haha...arms were too big for it..sigh..looks like a monster..wad like wad u guys called me.tarzan....-_-....eh..tarzan quite hot wad..like jon johnson...muahaha...den went to one of our fav boutique..rite amy??haha....went to lacoste...new arrivals...so i bought da shoes..damn nice lor...BUT..nt tt happy wif a size..den played pool..bla bla bla...went to 7 11 and i shop lifted..haha..does it still consider as shoplifting??haha..u knw where there are candieswhereby u gotta weigh and all...yea..juz took a candy and pop it in my mouth....and my dear frend amy saw it ans ask to put more in da plastic bag...-_-.haha..damn funny man..
saini cuts his hair in da toilet...-_-..wad da fuck!haha..coz of his sch..pity him..his girlfriend cut for him..so sweet...sigh.i gt kinda mezmerize wif this guy..he's like..painted himself up..and juz lie..sits..or stand in a position for VERY long...he doesnt move a muscle!looks kinda scary but its amazing..its protesting against sumthin i tink..dunnoe wad...i was like..wad da hell..is this a statue??i didnt realize till amy told me...tts abt it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home