Monday, August 15, 2005

monday blues does exist

yea..woke up by my alarm but switched it off...damn!i was 10 mins late to give a wake up call.woopsie..well.wore high cuts to sch today..it WAS comfortable.but den..it looked kinda funny on me..wadever.lacoste is tmr!.first 2hrs of sch was art..damn....i gt send hm for nt bringing my boards...-_-...yea..i WAS trippin out..art teacher is juz kinda moody...ironic isnt it..and wad makes it worst was i gotta stay back after sch..gawd...you're taking my nap time away!!urghhz!!!wadever it is..i DID stay back..but juz for a lil while..=X..all the other periods was alrite..but dozed off half way duirng chemistry lessons..as always...damn...i wanna understand...but....nvm..so malay lesson was back to normal..sitting arrangements changed..now i gotta sit wif norain..diana G..and...guess hu...cessvin...and he's happy tt im sitting wif him..gawd...haha..he can be irritating at times..but den...he's still a frend..had my nap...yada yada yada..ruz's havin his english o level oral exams today..hope everythin went on great yea..met amy at nite...juz to pass him some things...his niece is so CUTE!!but yea..im afraid of kids...i juz DUN KNW how to react and wad to do when a kid is infront of me..all i can do is smile...they're like SO fragile to me...scary kids...watched incredible tales at his house..bla bla bla..now im hinkin of i shud go to da show at kallang theatre...its a sch performance thingy..aint gt anyone to go wif..and plus..i hate takin bus or wadever so far away.if i were to go i'll juz ask my dad to send me there...shud i??shud i??BAM!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home